Secondcap (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Secondcap Ltd, Suite 5.01-5.04, 16 St. Martin’s Le Grand, London EC1A 4EN.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this or any of our Websites www.secondcap.com, www.secondarynet.com (the “Websites”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Websites, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Websites
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, Weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. This statistical data is used to help improve our Websites and make them more accessible and easier to use.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Websites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Websites according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to the Websites
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to secure communications to our services offered via www.secondarynet.com Websites and will do our best to protect your personal data. Once We have received your information, it is stored securely at our advanced datacenter under stringent security measures with restricted access to the data to our staff. We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
While Secondcap will endeavor to provide the highest level of system reliability and service, there is no guarantee SecondaryNet will perform as outlined on this site. There is a possibility that delays in execution related to platform performance may result in longer than expected transaction completion times.
The funds transferred on this platform have limited or no public information available, thereby increasing the potential risk of the investment.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Secondcap Limited, Suite 5.01-5.04, 16 St. Martin’s Le Grand, London EC1A 4EN
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7397 8580